Speech-to-text dictation is one of the smartest ways to save time on clinical notes. Mobius Clinic is an app in the athenahealth Marketplace that makes it easy to dictate in athenaClinicals. Let’s look at how cloud-based dictation with Mobius can streamline your athenahealth EHR workflow.
An instant Scribe with Mobius Clinic
Scribe is a function in the Mobius Clinic app that powers your iPhone or Mac computer with the world’s most reliable speech-to-text medical dictation software. Providers can access their athenaClinicals EHR through the Mobius app. Open any section of a patient chart and start speaking. As you speak, your words appear in the app, which immediately saves the dictation in the patient chart.
Here’s what one physician wrote in a recent review:
“We are new to Athena and Mobius has been a significant asset for our practice. The dictation feature is nearly flawless – greatly superior to our experience with Dragon and it worked well immediately with no apparent learning period.”
Scribe makes it faster to dictate, but it also cuts steps out of your documentation workflow. Where it once took your team hours to transcribe and close a chart, it now takes minutes. Physicians also love the following features of Mobius Scribe:
- Instant and accurate – Your words appear instantly on your screen and in patients’ charts.
- Medical grade – Scribe recognizes medical terminology out of the box.
- Made for mobile – Mobius is designed for your smartphone. It’s the most intuitive way to access your EHR on the go.
- EMR-integrated – Scribe talks to your existing EHR to get every detail properly documented.
- Desktop compatible – Prefer completing notes on your computer? No problem. Use your smartphone as a microphone for instant dictation on your desktop EHR.
- Unlimited – Unlimited usage is always included so you can document as thoroughly as you want.
What is the best dictation app for providers who use athenahealth?
Mobius gets the highest ranking of any speech-to-text app in the athenahealth Marketplace. That’s because it uses the same voice recognition technology as the popular dictation software Dragon Medical, but with a smoother interface and more features.
Physicians give four specific reasons why Mobius is the best way to dictate in athenaClinicals:
- Ability to pull past documentation – Mobius is the only app that makes previous encounter documentation available from your mobile device. With a single tap you can go from dictating to quickly populating the patient chart with past text or templates.
- Built-in photo capture – Many providers using mobile dictation also enhance clinical documentation with images. Both dictation and photo capture can eliminate hours spent with the EMR. Mobius sends your image directly to your EHR, whether it’s from a PACS or a smartphone camera.
- Athenahealth integration – Mobius provides unparalleled access to athenahealth EMR features. Now you can access template integration and text macros with HTML and dropdown, all from your iPhone or tablet.
- Workflow optimization – In addition to medical dictation, your team can use Mobius to automate vitals collection, instantly scan documents, manage patient intake, review patient profiles and much more. See a full list of Mobius features that aren’t offered by any other medical dictation app.
Comparing popular athenaClinicals dictation options
Mobius Clinic gives physicians and staff cutting edge speech-to-text software as well as a complete suite of mobile tools. The result is a more efficient documentation workflow and fewer late nights with the EHR. See how we compare with our competitors.
Want to learn more about how to dictate in athenaClinicals? You might enjoy the following articles: